As companies start to realize the full potential of modern digital solutions, contract execution software-as-a-service (SaaS) platforms are becoming increasingly popular. But with so many solutions out there, it can be tricky to decide which one is right for you. In this blog, we’ll explore the top features to look for when considering a contract execution SaaS platform.
When it comes to choosing a contract execution Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) platform, there are many features and capabilities that you should take into consideration. Here are some top features to look for in a contract execution SaaS platform to ensure you get the best return on your investment.
1. Comprehensive Documentation & Reporting – You need to ensure the SaaS platform you are selecting has comprehensive documentation and reporting capabilities. Look for features such as customised document versioning, expiration tracking, audit trails and automated renewal notifications. This type of reporting will make sure you have full visibility into the contract and related activities.
2. Accessibility & Customization – With so many options available in the contract execution SaaS marketplace, you want to select a platform that has both accessibility and customisation options. Make sure you can easily customize the SaaS platform to suit your business requirements and access it from any location or device.
3. Easy User Setup & Maintenance – Before investing in a contract execution SaaS platform, you should make sure it has an easy user setup and maintenance system. It should be simple to set up users and assign access rights to each. Additionally, you should make sure the platform you choose has built-in automated workflows and analytics to enable your business to gain insights and efficiently manage contracts.
4. Compliance & Security – Ensure the SaaS platform you choose meets regulatory compliance standards and can protect your data. This will reduce your risks of security breaches or legal liabilities, as the SaaS platform should have integrated controls to mitigate the potential risk of third-party vendors or business associates.
5. Pricing & Support – The SaaS platform should have flexible pricing plans to ensure your business doesn’t get overcharged and your investment in the platform doesn’t go beyond what’s necessary. You should also check to see what kind of customer support the platform offers. Technical assistance, system updates and integrations with other software applications should all be provided.
6. Multi-language Support – Many organizations deal with contracts that need to be translated into multiple languages. If your business does, you should look for a platform that has multi-language support to accommodate international customers and other parties.
7. Integrations – Find a platform that easily integrates with other services like accounting software or customer relationship management software, allowing you to streamline processes even further and make working with contracts more efficient.
These are the top features you should consider when looking for a contract execution SaaS platform. You can make the best decision for your business when you have the information and know which features to look for. With the right platform, you can streamline processes, manage contracts more efficiently and deliver on customer expectations.
Overall, there are a lot of factors to consider when choosing a contract execution SaaS platform. But if you make sure to look for the top features mentioned here, you’ll be on your way to selecting the perfect solution for your organization’s needs. Choosing DOQFY, will allow you to streamline the contract execution process and maximize efficiency and profitability as well as give you access to all these top features.